Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"Unsolicited Valentine" Gag Cartoon in Reader's Digest Canada Magazine (Feb. 2012)

Unsolicited Valentine - Gag Cartoon by Mike Cope, Reader's Digest Canada Magazine - February 2012

Reader's Digest Canada Magazine - February 2012 Cover

Happy Valentine's Day!

In honour of this special day, I dedicate my above gag cartoon to everyone who has ever had their heart broken (most especially all my fellow artists and dreamers out there).

Currently, my "Unsolicited Valentine" cartoon can be found in the As Kids See It humour department of the February 2012 issue of Reader's Digest Canada Magazine. The really cool part is that you can not only find this issue available at the usual bookstores and newsstands, but now, via the iBookstore from Apple's iTunes. Best of all, the February issue is absolutely FREE, so go steal yourself a kiss, I mean, copy while you can!

Here's a sneak peak of the Reader's Digest Canada app running on an iPad...

Reader's Digest Canada Magazine - February 2012 - iPad Edition

Reader's Digest Canada Magazine - February 2012 - iPad Edition - As Kids See It Cartoon Humour

Reader's Digest Canada Magazine - February 2012 - Gag Cartoon Unsolicited Valentine by Mike Cope
Gag Cartoon: "Unsolicited Valentine" in RD Canada Magazine (February 2012).

Click the above image to see more of my gag cartoons in My Selected Portfolio.

And here's my "Sweet Valentine" YouTube video of last year's cartoon being inked for your enjoyment...

Special thanks to the editors at Reader's Digest Canada.

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment