Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Walt Disney or Bust!

Walt Disney or Bust!
"Walt Disney or Bust!" Disney Hollywood Studios, Aug. 2010

Settling back in after a wonderful week with the family at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. In the flurry leading up to our vacation, I was busy getting work done and neglected to blog, so my goal is to remedy that over this next week by sharing details about some exciting projects I'm currently involved with (and/or will be soon!).

In the meantime, hope you're having an enjoyable summer too!

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment