Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Friday, September 18, 2009

Comic Strip Superstar Competition

Comic Strip Superstar CompetitionExactly one month ago, Amazon.com and Andrews McMeel Universal announced the launch of the first Comic Strip Superstar, an international competition in search of the next popular comic strip artist.

The deadline for submissions was last Saturday night at 11:59PM, and I'm happy to say that I got mine in just before the clock struck midnight (and my Apple turned into a pumpkin!).

Due to contest rules, I cannot display any samples of my completed cartoons, but since I have about a month to wait before I learn the fate of my submission, I may post a few rough sketches or other goodies along the way.

Aw heck, here's one now ...

Sneak Peak of Characters from Mike Cope's Comic Strip Superstar Submission

For now, I'm back at the drawing board working on other projects and "patiently" waiting ... :)

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment