Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

A Proud papa (Canadian Cartoonist Mike Cope) and his baby girl.
A Proud papa (Canadian Cartoonist Mike Cope) and his baby girl.

Well, it's been over a month since my last blog posting, but I have a legitimate excuse ... I'm a new daddy! In fact, it's a little after 6:30 AM and I've just finished feeding my baby girl -- whom, I'd like to add, has decided to fall back to sleep!

This is the time of day when she and I usually read some storybooks together while mommy gets some much needed sleep. And so, while my two ladies are sleeping, I thought I'd take a quick moment to wish all the daddy's out there a happy father's day.

I've been working on several different exciting cartooning projects lately that I hope to start sharing here soon. In the meantime, I apologize for the extended period of blog-silence ... Trust me, it hasn't been quite around here!!

Happy Father's Day :)

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment