Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year from Mike Cope

The following gag cartoon was part of the batch that I sent to Reader's Digest Canada for consideration in their December issue. This particular one didn't make the cut; however, in the spirit of the season, I thought I'd share it for your enjoyment ...

Perfect Christmas Tree - Cartoon Rough Sketch by Mike Cope
"Perfect Christmas Tree" - Cartoon Rough Sketch

Perfect Christmas Tree - Inked and Coloured Cartoon by Mike Cope
"Perfect Christmas Tree" - Inked and Coloured Cartoon

You can see the cartoon that was selected for publication in RD Canada by clicking here.

Stay TOONed ... and Merry Christmas!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment