Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Saturday, June 16, 2007

"Fill Up" Gag Cartoon in Living Well Magazine (Summer 2007)

Living Well Magazine - Summer 2007 CoverI'm happy to announce that one of my gag cartoons is published in the Summer 2007 issue of Living Well, a Canadian mini-magazine provided by McNeil Consumer Healthcare and the publishers at Reader's Digest Canada.

It's quite a neat little publication with all sorts of summer survival tips, including stuff on "Sizzle and Sip Backway BBQ" ... mmm! You'll find my cartoon in the Laughing Well section on Page 11.

I vividly remember sitting outside on those hot summer days with my sisters and friends at our own makeshift lemonade stands -- drinking our profits away!

But if this summer's forecast is right when it comes to gas and oil prices, here's a timely gag that I'm sure many will be able to relate to ... Enjoy!

Living Well Magazine - Summer 2007 - Fill Up Cartoon by Mike Cope
"Fill Up" in Living Well Magazine (Summer 2007).

Click the above image to see the full cartoon.

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment