Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Comic Strip Gag Writing: "Destined for Greatness"

PC & Pixel by Tak Bui

Whenever I'm daydreaming gag ideas for PC and Pixel, I tend to think of the PC character as a an "everyday" kinda guy. He hopes for the best, he tries his best, and he often feels like his lucky day is just around the corner ... Mind you, that's usually where some "bully" is camped out, waiting to put PC right back to square one.

In these types of situations, I think a lot of people can relate to a guy like PC ...


April 01, 2007

The above gag was inspired by all of the gamers I know -- the ones who take pleasure in their unmatched skills ... You guys know who you are!

You can read PC and Pixel daily at United Media's Comics.com.

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment