Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Saturday, October 07, 2006

DIGITAL PHOTOS: Fall Colours at The Falls

Being a cartoonist, Fall is definitely one of my favourite times of the year. The colours are more vibrant. The temperature is still comfortable. It's one of those rare times when Mother Nature shows off her full creative capacity, leaving all aspiring artists and seasoned professionals in awe.

It's happening right now.

But if you blink too long, you'll miss the show!

The following are a few memories that I captured today while hiking in Niagara Falls (Canada) with my wife...

All of the above photos were taken using a Canon PowerShot S3 IS digital camera.

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada ... and Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment