Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Friday, September 29, 2006

PARKVIEW PANTHERS STUDIO: "Thank You, Cartoon Network!"

Cartoon Network LogoOn behalf of the Communications Technology students and myself at Parkview Secondary School, I'd like to publicly acknowledge the generous donation made to Parkview Panthers Studio by the kind folks at the Cartoon Network.

My aspiring Grade 9 animation students were delighted to discover a set of 5 plastic figurines from the popular series Codename: Kids Next Door. They immediately went to work using these to practice their stop-motion animation skills.

We also received a couple of signed posters advertising the network's new animated series Class of 3000 (Premiering on Friday, November 3rd).

All of these resources will help inspire my students and enhance their education. Thank you, Cartoon Network!

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

Parkview Panthers Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment