Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Friday, September 08, 2006

PARKVIEW PANTHERS STUDIO: "Thank You, Teletoon!"

Teletoon LogoOn behalf of the Communications Technology students and myself at Parkview Secondary School, I'd like to publicly acknowledge the generous donation made to Parkview Panthers Studio by the kind folks at TELETOON, Canada's animation station.

Among the classroom resources we received were stickers, posters, rulers, as well as DVDs of the popular animated shows: 6Teen, Braceface, and Delta State.

In addition, I was personally delighted to receive a copy of the TELETOON Creative Sparks School Program teacher's manual -- a binder packed with an array of different cartoon and animation related activities.

All of these resources will help inspire my students and enhance their education. Thank you, TELETOON!

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

Parkview Panthers Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment