Mike Cope - COPETOONS.COM - Canadian Cartoonist and Humorous Illustrator
About Cartoonist Mike CopeContact Cartoonist Mike CopeSample My Selected Cartooning PortfolioRead the latest news from my cartoon studio

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

"Free Samples" Gag Cartoon in Reader's Digest Canada Magazine (August 2006)

Reader's Digest Canada Magazine - August 2006 CoverThe latest issue of Reader's Digest Canada Magazine arrived today.

This month, one of my gag cartoons is published in the As Kids See It department on Page 75 ... If you're not a subscriber, I encourage you to pickup a copy of the magazine!

Hmm ...

I wonder if Mr. Harper likes ice cream?

Reader's Digest Canada Magazine - August 2006 - Free Samples Cartoon by Mike Cope
"Free Samples" in Reader's Digest Canada Magazine (August 2006).

Click the above image to see the full cartoon.

Stay TOONed!

- Mike Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment